Walking directions to the office from Angel underground station (Northern Line)
- This is the closest station and the most pleasant walk – takes approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Leave the station and turn right, really straight on.
- Turn right by the York pub, along Duncan Street
- Walk to the end of road and down the steep, small path to the canal path.
- Pass under one bridge and past the lock gates.
- Walk under another bridge and pass a large white building on your right.
- At the third bridge, walk under, then immediately turn left, up the steps and cross the bridge.
- Walk to the corner of the road and turn left on Wharf Road
- The metal gates on the left have a sign for Operation Europe – press the buzzer