Formula One British Grand Prix Incentive Tour
Speed, glamour, drama and excitement are the core components of this very popular incentive package. In the build up to the Grand Prix the group tastes life in the fast lane at an exhilarating track day at Bedford Autodrome and then parties at the Grand Prix Ball; up close and personal with Formula One’s top personalities. The first experience of seeing this high technology sport in action is at the qualifying sessions at Silverstone and culminates with a grandstand seat at the British Formula One Grand Prix on race day. A truly unforgettable incentive tour. This tour can also be taken at any of the Grand Prixs across Europe, including the Hungarian race at the Hungaroring in Budapest , the Italian in Monza or even the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte Carlo.
Itinerary at a Glance
Day One: Arrive in Manchester
- Group arrive at Manchester airport and then transfer to the city centre hotel.
- After a little time to unpack bags and freshen up, the group embark on a tour of the buzzing and cosmopolitan city of Manchester.
- Stops on the tour include home of Manchester United; Old Trafford Football Stadium and the Manchester United Museum, together with a behind the scenes tour of one the world’s greatest football clubs.
- The rest of the day at leisure with dinner and an overnight stay in Manchester.
Day Two: Bedford/London
- A visit to the Bedford Autodrome to experience high speed driving at one of the many courses on offer at this unique venue. Designed by former F1 driver Jonathan Palmer this track has been purpose built for speed and space, the best to drive fast cars to their limits.
- Back on board the coach for a rest and a transfer to London.
- In the evening there will be time to enjoy a musical performance at the West End, or watch the passers by from a pavement café in Covent Garden before continuing the nightlife in the world famous Sports Bar at Haymarket.
- Dinner and overnight stay in London.
Day Three: Full Day in London
- A whole day spent capturing the city’s unique mixture of tradition and modern trends.
- A full sightseeing tour including a guided tour of the world famous collection of wax figures at Madame Tussauds and Westminster Abbey, site of royal coronations, tombs of great poets, scientists and monarchs.
- A group visit to the Twickenham Rugby Stadium and Museum.
- After a little rest at the hotel, the group heads off for an authentic medieval banquet with fire-eaters, jesters, minstrels and King Henry VIII and his Royal Entertainers.
- Overnight stay in London.
Day Four: Silverstone Circuit
- Travel to Silverstone for the group’s first experience of the fast paced atmosphere of the British Formula One Grand Prix, watching the qualifying from grandstand seats.
- Browse the market stalls for all the memorabilia imaginable from a Schumacher replica helmet, to bags, posters and flags.
- Return to London in the late afternoon for an evening meal and an overnight stay.
Day Five: Race Day at Silverstone Circuit
- This is the climax of the tour: race day.
- Travel to Silverstone to take a grandstand seat and enjoy the race. As well as a great view of the track, giant TV screens provide up to the second footage of action from around the circuit.
- After the race return to London for a relaxing evening at one of the many lively and buzzing bars in Covent Garden.
- Overnight stay in London.
Day Six: Departure Day
- Morning coach transfer to London Heathrow Airport for flight home.